Approx. Rs 60,000 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Instrument Name||Foot Scanner|
|Brand||Diabetik Foot Care India|
|Analysis Time||less than 2 minutes|
|Continuous Working Time||8 hours|
|Measure System||Harris Mat|
|Power||No power required|
|Weight||less than 3 kg|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Feet provide the primary surface of interaction with the environment during locomotion. Thus, it is important to diagnose foot problems at an early stage for injury prevention, risk management and general wellbeing.
Although plantar pressure data have been recognized as an important element in the assessment of clients with diabetes and peripheral neuropathy, information derived from plantar pressure data also can assist in determining and managing the impairments associated with various musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. Plantar pressure measurement systems identify and quantify areas of high pressure, helping you diagnose the root cause of lower extremity problems and design more effective offloading devices.
The Podiascan foot pressure mapping system is supplied with a Harris mat Foot Imprinter model FM1111(with its accessories), Windows based image analysis software and patient reporting software with a licensed hardware lock.
The software supports HP make Scanner copier printer model HP 2050 series or an equivalent, Canon E470 or an equivalent or EPSON ink tank all-in-one EcoTank L3110 or an equivalent. The user needs to have a Windows 7/8/10 supported computer with the above all-in-one Scanner/Printer for operating this product.By using our Harris mat in conjunction with scanner and image analysis software, the system produces an enhanced full colour representation of the sole of the foot.
Our new Podiascan software captures the pressure area accurately and also has provision to include the physical observation and ABI, VPT and MF data in the report.
It is an Original design and first to introduce this concept in India, as early as 2005.
· Low cost device
· Software supports Windows Xp, 7, 8 and 10 operated computer
· Footwear measurement can be entered in the software
· ABI, VPT, MF scores and measurements can be added in the report
· Software converts even a very light image without dropping the image
· Export in pdf option
· Patient report can be directly emailed from software to a footwear supplier
· Data backup and restore
· Original design
Diagnostic uses include:
· Identifying areas of potential ulceration
· Pre and Post surgical evaluation
· Determining the degree of pronation and supination
· Screening diabetics and other neuropathy patients
· Monitoring regenerative foot disorders
· Determination of orthotic efficacy
Explore More Products